If an item doesn’t meet your expectations or satisfaction, then simply return it.
Even when you are making an exchange or a return we want to make it easy for you. You may return a purchase for a refund, merchandise credit or exchange to our returns processing center within 14 days of receipt of the product.
Refunds or Credits
- To expedite your return, please contact a customer service associate at 1.719-520-3280 (or your assigned account representative for managed accounts) to receive a Returns Authorization number. A Returns Authorization number is required for all returns.
- We will refund or credit the value of the item and any taxes you were charged. Original shipping charges are non refundable unless you received a shipment sent in error by Abila Security & Investigations, Inc. It shouldn’t cost you anything additional for our mistake.
- To receive a refund, your original packing invoice should accompany your return.
- We will deduct a standard $8.00 fee from your return credit for the return postage.
- We will be more than happy to help you. Our Customer care department can email or fax you a prepaid shipping label.
- Items should be in original packaging and must not be soiled or laundered.
Our customer service associates at 1.719.520.3280 will also be happy to assist you with exchanges or replacements of items received from Abila Security & Investigations, Inc.
- If you received an item that was damaged, defective or was sent in error by Abila Security & Investigations, Inc. we will credit you for the returned item upon receipt at our return center, and send you your replacement with no additional charges. It shouldn’t cost you anything additional for our mistake!
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the extent permitted by law, neither We nor Our employees or agents are liable for and Customer is not entitled to any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Customer’s recovery from Us for any direct damages will not exceed the price of the Product at issue. To the extent the preceding limitation of liability is deemed invalid under applicable law. Customer will indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless from any claims based on; (i) modification of any Product by anyone other than Us, or (ii) use of Products deviating from suggested or authorized use.
USE OF PRODUCTS. Customer shall comply with the manufacturers’ or Our Product specifications.