Few organizations are certain about their capabilities and are fully prepared to identify and respond to threats and attacks. Fortunately, our team of professional security consultants are seasoned veterans in performing “Red Team Analysis” (RTA) testing. Inspired by the Red Team activity used by the U.S. Army to simulate the activity of opponents in strategic simulations, our version of RTA involves mimicking the actions of cyber attackers to identify vulnerabilities in an organization’s security. Our Red Team Analysis can help you:
Red Team Analysis
- Get experience dealing with a breach attempt
- Reduce the time it takes for you to respond to threats and attacks
- Get personalized recommendations for improvement
- Enhance your security team’s ability to detect and respond to threats
- Determine the level of effort needed to compromise your data
Our RTA penetration tests provide a deeper analysis of security flaws than basic vulnerability assessments do, and go so far as to show how an attacker can compromise machines, pivot to other systems within an organization, and gain access to sensitive information. Abila Security’s RTA goes beyond simple penetration testing, with the ultimate goal of better training for defense practitioners, inspection of current performance levels, and an improved readiness of the organization as a whole.